Corporate & Business Law
Enabling businesses to minimize taxes and shield against asset loss.
At Gassman, Crotty & Denicolo, P.A., our attorneys routinely represent corporations and businesses to:
- Incorporate limited liability companies, corporations and other entities.
- Advise the most appropriate business, tax and trust structures to reduce exposure to potential asset loss.
- Draft, review and negotiate employment agreements, leases and other contracts.
- Help CPAs with tax planning and issues.
- Assist with resolving disputes to avoid or minimize litigation expenses and exposure.
- Assist with mergers and acquisitions.
- Formulate effective estate planning strategies and plans.
- Coordinate with and assist bankruptcy attorneys in client bankruptcy proceedings.
We commit to the continued success of our clients’ companies in both the short and long term. We place our focus on facilitating growth and stability while limiting your exposure to risk and liability.
Distinctive skills provide the foundation for a distinctive approach.
With many years of legal experience and advanced backgrounds in business administration, taxation and estate planning, our business lawyers have the essential skills to help businesses succeed and protect their assets. We pride ourselves on our ability to stay abreast of changes in the law our clients need to know about, and to inform them through seminars, webinars and journal articles. As a result of our distinctive approach, we receive many referrals from other attorneys to help with corporate legal issues.